Our client is a leading company in the digital field.
As a Sr. Manager you will perform as an individual contributor on client engagement teams, working under the supervision of an Engagement Director and/or Partner, to develop work product, lead specific project initiatives, and act as a subject matter expert on consulting projects. Client engagement activities include but are not limited to framing issues, problem-structuring, optimizing client processes, developing go-to-market strategies, and change management. Focus of activities is expected to be related to digital consulting, including digital strategy leading to digital implementation for target clients across sectors.
* Manage work efforts to contract specifications;
* Develop quality work product(s) and documentation;
* Support delivery assurance practices by participating in periodic project reviews and audits and maintaining accurate and timely project reporting;
* Anticipate and communicate project risks;
* Interface with client leads and become a trusted advisor or confidant to the client;
* Perform costing and pricing financial analysis;
* Serve as a subject matter expert;
* Lead project teams as required. Contribute to the development of Company intellectual property;
* Cultivate successful client relationships;
* Support the Company business development efforts in expanding business. Identify new or additional revenue opportunities with current clients;
* Support the business development efforts towards new clients.
* MBA strongly preferred. Proven quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual thinking skills. Alternative to MBA, preference would be for candidate with digital services experience in consulting or industrial sector geared towards strategy and commercial roles;
* Preferred previous experience in consulting firms working in digital strategy and commercial development teams;
* Excellent client interaction skills, collaborative work style, and strong interpersonal and team skills;
* Ability to effectively plan and lead the correct processes to reach conclusions/consensus in a facilitated meeting and positively handle disruptive or hostile participants;
* Knowledge of the various levels of listening, ability to choose the right level depending on the situation. Ability to objectively restate the opinions of others;
* Ability to select and use appropriate tools for the job and perform technical research as required to supplement and support methodologies in delivering solutions to clients;
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio) to accomplish daily business activities and facilitate communications;
* Ability to design and develop proposal and project documentation for project work plans, guidelines, standards, procedures, and processes that meet the needs of the target audience;
* Ability to identify key issues, analyze data, and make recommendations to address problems;
* Outstanding integrity and the ability to always seek to do the right thing for the client and the Firm;
* Ability to think globally and discuss multiple aspects and impacts of issues. Ability to respect and appreciate different personality styles, thinking, backgrounds, and cultures;
* Fluent in English, written and oral;
* Availability to travel in Italy and abroad.