For our client, we are looking for an EMEA Sales Specialist.
The candidate will:
* identify sales prospects and contact in the EMEA area.
* represent the company and its products for customers in Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
* arrange appointments with key opinion leaders, doctors, therapists and hospital medical teams;
* make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in hospitals;
* build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administrative staff;
* keep detailed records of all contacts using CRM platforms;
* reach (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
* plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area sales team or discussing future targets with the area sales manager;
* regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
* keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
* monitoring competitor activity and competitors' product.
We match with persons who...
- have a University degree in bio-medical engineering;
- have at least one year of sales experience in biomedical companies;
- have a fluent English, other language skills are an asset;
- are flexible to travel in Italy and Europe for the most of the time;
- are very flexible and excellent organizer of time and tasks, used to work independently, great communication; self-motivated; quick learner and hard worker.