- Lead and drive a safe and environmentally responsible culture;
- Through forming area and line leadership, maximize the asset utilization. This includes but is not limited to: monitoring performance metrics, facilitating actions for continuous improvement, being actively involved with scheduling and forecasting;
- Manage performance, development and succession planning for Forming Supervisors and Line Coordinators;
- Plan, implement, and coordinate all line activities to maximize uptime and manage line activities for job changes;
- Lead activities to maximum uptime by minimizing planned outages;
- Coordinate activities related to production trials;
- Deliver the relevant performance reporting and communication;
- Lead and participate in the relevant meetings and forums to maintain a high level of communication;
- Routinely conduct actions to build customer relationships in a proactive manner;
- Manage job performance by managing colour change, job speed, weight, and efficiencies;
- Coordinate continuous improvement activities within the unit plant.
- University graduate. Preferred focus of studies: engineering or operations management;
- Is comfortable in working in manufacturing or heavy industry environment;
- Project Management and/or Lean Certification desired;
- Understanding of Flow Manufacturing concepts that use Continuous Improvement and Kaizen events;
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel & SAP, experience with industrial design and drawing reading software;
- Good knowledge of English;
- Personal and professional skills: leadership and integrity, results orientation, approachable, good communication skills.
- Our cliente: world leading company
Intermedia Selection, a leading Italian company in search and selection of professional and middle management, is present in Italy with more than 35 consultants in the offices of Milan, Rome.
Autorizzazione del Ministero del Lavoro n° 20323/RS
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77)