- To find the right balance between sales demand and Plants production capacity, while respecting manufacturing & technical constraints and to correct any imbalances when needed (excess/stock out);
- To define production scheduling of assigned Plants in order to ensure availability of finished goods to meet Customers demand with available production capacity (Lines Fill & On-Time);
- To Drive Inventory level Mgt of the assigned Plants as part of cash targets by ensuring an adequate level of flexibility of production scheduling to meet lower cost of delivery, optimized assets utilizations and fulfilled customer demand;
- To Influence and collaborate with key stakeholders (Sales/Plant/Operations) and address input gaps to improve the supply balance;
- To Support and contribute to the preparation of the Supply Review toward IBP process by leading the Supply Capability review with the assigned Plants;
- To Work with various cross-functional teams on specific projects.
- University degree;
- Manufacturing BtoB industry knowledge;
- Capacity planning experience;
- Demonstrated success in Stakeholder management and working cross functionally,
- Change Management;
- SAP APO/PPDS, APO/DP, SNP expertise knowledge, Microsoft knowledge (Excel, Power point);
- English written & oral: Advanced Working Proficiency;
- Other European language a plus.
Our cliente: world leading company
Location: Milano Nord
Intermedia Selection, a leading Italian company in search and selection of professional and middle management, is present in Italy with more than 35 consultants in the offices of Milan, Rome.
Autorizzazione del Ministero del Lavoro n° 20323/RS
La ricerca è rivolta a persone di entrambi i sessi (L.903/77)