PES Solution USA, is looking for a Project Planner that will coordinate and support the activities related to the development of two power plants projects (photovoltaic and Wind) located in Texas, working as liaison between the project management department and the planners/schedulers on site.
The Project Planner will be responsible for monitoring the projects' progress by constantly gathering, organizing, and translating data into cognizable KPIs, in order to estimate and to protect any earned value (time/cost) which will entail:
•exchanging, sharing and communicating information inside the project team using the standard tools,
•performing analysis of the critical path for optimizing the completion of the project tasks.
•Preparing recovery action in agreement with the Project Team.
•planning and controlling the physical progress curves (S curves) for the project phase (i.e. by discipline/trade, plant area, subcontractor/vendor), in accordance with standard procedures/methods.
The Project Planner must be able to:
• prepare Project Master Schedule (level 1 & 2 ), develop level 3 for all disciplines
• prepare/read reports (daily, weekly, monthly and as needed)
• Interface with EPC functions, Contractors, and company field management to gather scheduling data for the Project’s activities in order to monitor and assist the onsite planners with solution of potential schedule/work problems.
• Five years of proven experience in site construction as a planner/scheduler (experience in Renewable power plant is highly desired).
• High proficiency in working with MS Project.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and MS Access.
• Excellent organizational skills,
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good presentation skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Engineering or Management Science.
Primary location: Andover, MA (US)
Employment type: Full time
Willing to be relocate: Yes
P.E.S. is an equal opportunity employer